The reporting analyst is responsible for collecting data and translating numbers into plain English, analyzing and maintaining performance trends, evaluating risks, providing recommendations / action plans, forecasting back office volume and preparing attendance and schedules. The analyst will provide a link between the raw data and management. Data extraction and analysis are key job responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain systems for recording business and financial data.
- Train employees how to follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
- Examine reports to locate and resolve errors.
- Assemble and analyze data for business reports, make sure data and calculations are accurate.
Monthly Reports to be created:
- Daily Attendance Report
- Absenteeism Report
- Staff Productivity Report
- HR Statistical (Year-end) Report
- Total Manpower Complement Report
- Net Promoter Score
- Employee Promoter Score
- Group Retirement Policy of List of Retirees
- HR Metrics Analysis
- Workforce Survey
- Interpret data, analyst results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities for the company
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patters in complex data sets; provide action plan recommendations to Managers
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to locate problems
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Enhance Team and Culture:
Be team oriented and foster that culture with others
- Live the VBP values daily, with a focus on continual improvement
- WOW internal (teammates) and external (clients) while building and fostering solid relationships
- Focus on the win/win, and always try to understand perspectives that are different than your own
What you need to bring to the table:
- Graduate of Business Administration – Major in Accountancy, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology and other related courses.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field required for the position
- Proficient use of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good English speaking Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and show initiative to drive results
- Flexibility; ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and prioritize projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good statistical and critical thinking skills