Our culture-led business is rapidly growing and we’re looking for someone who wants to flourish with us. If you have the passion to positively impact the lives you interact with through Information Technology, keep on reading as this job may be for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the daily IT Operations including: support, application development, database management and network infrastructure on a day-to-day operational basis.
- Assist management in leading and coordinator of Information Security Management System (ISMS) initiatives.
- Assist the management in the development, implementation, reviewing and management and of the Risk Management Program.
- Oversees the administration of the company’s LAN and WAN.
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors.
- Troubleshoot computer, network or software problems and resolve them.
- Identify and organize tickets according to severity
- Track, monitor and document problems to ensure timely resolution
- Set and prepare computer(s) with required applications, restriction and prepare computer for operations
- Gather and analyse information about the user’s problem and determine the best way to resolve their problem
- Areas of support include: User maintenance (passwords and security related concerns), software, web-based tools, computer network, PC hardware, printer and other company applications
- Assist in maintaining an accurate knowledge-based tool
- Advanced knowledge on computer hardware and networking, OS (preferably Windows 8 and 10), software configuration and installation, printer knowledge and others.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory is needed, however if you have the aptitude and drive to quickly learn new technologies, trainings will be provided.
- Analytical problem-solver with strong communication and technical service skills to work through and resolve complex technical user issues.
- Solid work ethic, meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload is important as is exceptional troubleshooting skills. Successful candidate will be providing IT technical support to the users in a professional and efficient manner
Enhance Team and Culture:
Be team oriented and foster that culture with others
- Live the VBP values daily, with a focus on continual improvement
- WOW internal (teammates) and external (clients) while building and fostering solid relationships
- Focus on the win/win, and always try to understand perspectives that are different than your own
What you need to bring to the table:
- Must be a bachelor’s/college degree in Information Technology and other relevant courses
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the same field
- Service Desk experience in a BPO environment is an advantage
- Can start ASAP
- Willing to be assigned here in Cebu, Philippines