Financial Creative Writer
The creative writer will be working with an Australian client, providing various coaching and back office services to Australian advice planning firms; one of which is writing and building engagement documents.
The creative writer will produce engagement documents, hence, will be trained on new writing techniques―to improve creative writing skills and learn technical writing, specifically for financial planning strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Write/build engagement documents for Financial Advice Firms
- Complete document reviews in line with the coaching services the client provides
- Communicate with Financial Advice Firm clients
Enhance Team and Culture:
Be team oriented and foster that culture with others
- Live the VBP values daily, with a focus on continual improvement
- WOW internal (teammates) and external (clients) while building and fostering solid relationships
- Focus on the win/win, and always try to understand perspectives that are different than your own
What you need to bring to the table:
- Must have a bachelor’s/college degree in English, Mass Communication, Journalism, Creative Writing, or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and fluency in written and verbal English.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Has high attention to details and a critical mind in interpreting information.
- Is willing to be trained on new writing skills and techniques.
- Can work with deadlines and able to take initiative in mastering the processes.
- Eager to work with a team and has a positive attitude towards constructive criticism.
- Creative writing and/or copy editing experience is a plus.
- Most of all, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational abilities