The Employee Relations Specialist performs a variety of duties to promote employee welfare, such as resolving human relations problems and promoting employee health and well-being. This role will be responsible in providing advices to employees about company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and will review staff and management intranet for new and revised policies.
- Handling of employee concerns and grievances.
- Handling Labor Cases (DOLE/NLRC).
- Verifying concerns endorsed by operations to HR and handling disciplinary conferences.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains compliance with Philippine Labor Laws concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
What you need to bring to the table
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Political Science or equivalent
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- At least 3-4 year’s solid work experience in Labor Relations is required for this position
- Experience in a BPO setting is an advantage
Enhance Team and Culture
Be team oriented and foster that culture with others
- Live the VBP values daily, with a focus on continual improvement
- WOW internal (teammates) and external (clients) while building and fostering solid relationships
- Focus on the win/win, and always try to understand perspectives that are different than your own